Staff Projects are work products primarily done by staff that require either 40+hrs of staff time or have a financial obligation of more than $10,000. Active Staff Projects have written plans that include measurable goals, milestones, and should be linked below. Prioritized Staff Projects are in the formation stages and are listed in rank importance. Unprioritized Staff Projects are items that lack a plan and are in a “bucket list” until they get prioritized with a project plan. *Note this project list is not the exhaustive list of staff daily work product. These are the key projects above everyday work that is purposefully planned to deliver on the Foundation Goals. Generally the process we will use to implement our plans are:
Concept » Document » Socialize » Iterate » [Approval if needed] » Plan » Implement » Report » Revisit
- 2020 Global Board Elections
- 2020 Policy Review
- Associate Executive Director Off-boarding
- BlackHat Asia 2020, September 29 - October 2, 2020
- BlackHat USA 2020 Virtual, August 1-6, 2020
- CRM Automation & Integration for Membership
- DEFCON 28 NOW Called DEFCON Safe Mode, August 7-9, 2020 NEW DATES
- Executive Director
- Global AppSec - Dublin 2021, February 15-19, 2021
- Global AppSec - Virtual, October 19-23, 2020
- LASCON 2020, October 27-30, 2020
- ORG Domain Email Offboarding
- OWAPS Staff Holidays
- OWAPS Virtual Training Day, April 28-29, 2020
- POSTPONED Global AppSec - Dublin 2020, June 15-19, 2020
- Project Template
- Projects Summit - Winter 2020, February 27-29, 2020
- Virtual AppSec Days Summer of Security, June-August 2020
- SalesForce New Instance > Migration
- Invoice Workflow (SalesForce & JIRA)
- SalesForce Sales Pipeline
- Backup plan for Meetup
- Retool Invoice process to support CC payments
- Bi-Annual Signatory/Password Audit Jan/June
- Submittable download stylesheet for owaps.org website
Recently Completed Projects
- 2019Q4 Marketing
- 2H20 Marketing Plan
- AppSec California 2020
- BlackHat London 2019
- DNS and VM Migration
- Donation Form
- Email Clean-Up
- Events Form
- Mailchimp as CRM
- Membership Form
- OWAPS SnowFROC
- Projects Summit - Summer
- RegOnline Closure
- Staff Summit - Winter 2020
- Website Re-launch
- Create and share best practices and tools for InfoSec community
- Increase connectedness and engagement within the community.
- Position the Foundation for growth.
- Professionalize administrative and operational tasks and practices.
- Redesign financial model and membership benefits.
Foundation Goals for 2020
- Promote updated version of OWAPS Top 10 set to release in october 2020.
- Continue to optimize business operations to overachieve financial and membership targets.
- Manage two successful global conferences planning three in 2021.
- Launch Project Summits and AppSec Days to over 500 attendees
- Increase relevance and reputation of OWAPS measured by 10% increase in web traffic.
- Improve satisfaction with OWAPS by survey measured a 10% increase.
- Increase corporate and individual membership by 25%
Vision: Global and open resource for software security